Release Manager / QA & Software Test Lead
YAPEAL AG is a start-up in the software & finance environment that was founded in June 2018 and is independent of third-party banks. As the first company in Switzerland with its own fintech licence, we have been offering our services on the market since 2020.
We develop state-of-the-art payment solutions for B2B and end customers, including our own Swiss account and VISA debit cards. The whole team is working full of verve and highly focused on the most varied of customer requirements (as well as requests from the community) and needs your support.
- Supporting and coaching an Agile Release Train (ART) by steering it to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in cross-functional environments.
- Helps resolve and escalate impediments, manages risk, helps assure value delivery, and drives program level continuous improvement
- Is accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program
- Manage program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases and oversee the development of reports and analyses that document program activity.
- Analyze program budgets and estimates from participating organizations to provide direction for the overall development of all program budgets and integrated cost profiles.
- Education in Information technology OR programming skills + min. 4 years of experience in testing
- Understanding of financial products and services available in Switzerland (e.g. eBill, 3rd Pillar, expense reporting, Payments etc)
- Experience in a Fintech would be an asset
- Leadership experience preferred
- Understanding of testing needs for cloud-based technologies
- Experience in Mobile-app testing (on both iOS and Android)
- Experience in using opensource testing tools
- Understanding of DB concepts
- Experience in API testing
- Should have extensive knowledge of SDLC
- High standards: First-class products and a future-oriented, modern workplace.
- Team spirit: A highly motivated, young team with an open communication culture.
- Personal development: An exciting area of responsibility with plenty of potential for further development and creative freedom.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours at our Altstetten location, combined with home office.
What are you waiting for?
The pleasant working atmosphere, very flat hierarchy, independent work and the short distances in our team particularly distinguish us as an employer.
YAPEAL is an equal opportunities employer. We respect and promote each individual and support different cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences.