YAPEAL AG is a start-up in the software & finance environment that was founded in June 2018 and is independent of third-party banks. As the first company in Switzerland with its own fintech licence, we have been offering our services on the market since 2020.
We develop state-of-the-art payment solutions for B2B and end customers, including our own Swiss account and VISA debit cards. The whole team is working full of verve and highly focused on the most varied of customer requirements (as well as requests from the community) and needs your support.
In this exciting position, you will work in our full agile organization, analyze and validate client and business needs. You like to explore new ideas and set the foundation to make them reality by capturing und formalizing requirements to fuel our development and testing process. Are you ready to think outside the box, join a fintech startup with the ambition to challenge traditional banking?
- Analysis the structure of a business area, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Gather requirements to document system impacts and facilitate solution approaches (functional & non-functional requirements)
- Communicate requirements using precise language, use cases, prototypes and models
- Act as a liaison between business owners, developers and testing experts
- Ensure the requirements were implemented correct and accept the development
- Facilitate technical designs with IT Architects & implementation partners to ensure that business requirements are being satisfied and run design reviews with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers to maintain business expertise and alignment
- Keen to learn, take responsibility and make a difference
- Self organizing, goal oriented working style, also performing under pressure
- Knowledge in financial services in Switzerland and abroad (preferably in the Retail or SME area)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and documentation skills with the ability to focus on details
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interface with development teams and business customers in all roles of the organization
- 5 years of experience in projects whereof minimum 3 years as a business analyst
- Experience in agile software development with its software development lifecycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Fluent in English and German
- High standards: First-class products and a future-oriented, modern workplace.
- Team spirit: A highly motivated, young team with an open communication culture.
- Personal development: An exciting area of responsibility with plenty of potential for further development and creative freedom.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours at our Altstetten location, combined with home office.
What are you waiting for?
The pleasant working atmosphere, very flat hierarchy, independent work and the short distances in our team particularly distinguish us as an employer.
YAPEAL is an equal opportunities employer. We respect and promote each individual and support different cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences.